Dr. Cohen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nelly Cohen, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at N Shore University Hosp. She currently practices at C & Y Medical PC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- N Shore University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2004
- North Shore Univ, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Andizhan State Medical Institute, Medical School — 1994
- Andizhan State Medical Institute, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Dr. Cohen is fantastic. She's highly competent, takes the time to listen to you, and really cares.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Wellness Examination, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 408 Jay St Ste 500, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
C & Y Medical PC408 Jay St Ste 500, Brooklyn, NY 11201 (718) 243-0100