Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sjak-Shie's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie, MD is a hematology specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Sjak-Shie completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. She currently practices at Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton Inc and is affiliated with Thedacare Medical Center Berlin. Dr. Sjak-Shie is board certified in Hematology.
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton Inc2500 E Capitol Dr, Appleton, WI 54911 Existing Patients: (920) 364-3600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sjak-Shie?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sjak-Shie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sjak-Shie frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Sjak-Shie's office is located at 2500 E Capitol Dr, Appleton, WI 54911. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sjak-Shie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thedacare Medical Center Berlin
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton