Dr. Neil Crowe, MD is a neurology specialist in Winchester, VA. Dr. Crowe completed a residency at Wake Forest Univ. He currently practices at Winchester Neurological Cnslts and is affiliated with Valley Health Winchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crowe is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Winchester Neurological Cnslts
Winchester Neurological Cnslts125 Medical Cir Ste A, Winchester, VA 22601 Existing Patients: (540) 667-1828
- University Of Kentucky, Clinical Neurophysiology, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Wake Forest Univ, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Wake Forest Univ, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1985
- University Of Kentucky, College Of Engineering, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Optima Health
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crowe?
Dr. Crowe is an incredibly intelligent, caring, & empathetic doctor. I was recently diagnosed with a relatively rare sleep disorder & even though this diagnosis was painful to hear, Dr. Crowe explained what the statistics show & the potential pitfalls I may encounter in the future. My list of disorders is rather extensive, so I seem to be an interesting oddity to doctors—but, Dr. Crowe seemed genuinely interested & concerned. His educational background is also quite impressive—I highly recommend
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center