Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Horowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neil Horowitz, MD is a oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Horowitz completed a residency at Cancer Center New York. He currently practices at Brigham and Womens Hospital and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wa University Barnes Jewish Hospital Mo, Fellowship Hospital
- Cancer Center New York, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wa Med Center Seattle, Residency Hospital
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horowitz?
Wonderful doctor, very personable, caring, very polite and kind and fills you with confidence. I feel I am getting the best possible care with Dr. Horowitz. He performed my full hysterectomy and is overseeing my chemo. I have been very pleased with the care I've received from everyone at the Dana Farber and Brigham and Women's hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Horowitz frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Horowitz's office is located at 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Horowitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute