Dr. King has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neil King, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Enfield, CT. Dr. King completed a residency at Oregon Health And Science University. He currently practices at Joshua Center Enfield and is affiliated with Berkshire Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Institute Of Living, Fellowship Hospital
- Oregon Health And Science University, Residency Hospital
- Oregon Health And Science University, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neil King, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. King's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. King accepts your insurance.
Dr. King frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Conduct Disorder, and Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders).
Dr. King's office is located at 72 Shaker Rd Ste 7, Enfield, CT 06082. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Berkshire Medical Center