Dr. Neil Dahlquist, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dahlquist's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Neil Dahlquist, MD is a neurology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Dahlquist completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at University of Minnesota Children's Hospital Fairview and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dahlquist is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Mayo Clin, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1975
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota Children's Hospital Fairview420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 625-9900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dahlquist?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dahlquist accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dahlquist frequently treats Headache.
Dr. Dahlquist's office is located at 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dahlquist has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank
- United Hospital