Dr. Neil Bercow, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Roslyn, NY. Dr. Bercow completed a residency at Brooklyn Hosp; Caledonian Hospital. He currently practices at cardiac and thoracic surgery and is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bercow is board certified in General Surgery.
cardiac and thoracic surgery
St. Francis Hospital the Heart Center100 Port Washington Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576 Existing Patients: (516) 627-2173
- SUNY Downstate Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Brooklyn Hosp; Caledonian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Brooklyn Hosp; Caledonian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- St George's University, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bercow?
I would recommend Dr. Bercow, from our first meeting he made my husband and I felt at ease. I had 2 mechanical valves replacement in January 2020, due to Rhomatic fever at an early age. He did an excellent job. My follow up care was great. Thank you Dr. Bercow.
- St. Francis Hospital