Dr. Neil Dreyer, MD is a nephrology specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Dreyer completed a residency at Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Stamford Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dreyer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Stamford Health Medical Group
Stamford Health Medical Group51 SCHUYLER AVE, Stamford, CT 06902 (203) 327-1187
- Einstein, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1968
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dreyer?
Had my annual physical with Dr Dreyer. He is very thorough and systematically reviews my health history and blood tests. He spends enough time to answer any questions I have. He also explains any condition or symptom clearly. I highly recommend Dr Dreyer
- Greenwich Hospital
- Stamford Hospital