Dr. Neil Minikes, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Closter, NJ. Dr. Minikes completed a residency at Colum Presby Med Center. He currently practices at Allergy & Asthma Center of Northern New Jersey and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Minikes is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Allergy & Asthma Center of Northern New Jersey
Allergy & Asthma Center of Northern New Jersey500 Piermont Rd Ste 304, Closter, NJ 07624 Existing Patients: (201) 564-7777
- Li Jewish Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Colum Presby Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Columbia U/Columbia-Presby Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1980
- SUNY at Stony Brook, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Minikes?
Dr. Minikes is one of the most thorough, conscientious doctors of all time. He helped diagnose some horrible allergies and made sure I had comprehensive care. He is truly amazing! I would highly recommend him for the entire family.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center