Dr. Neil Sullivan, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at Bethesda Naval Hosp. He currently practices at Sentara Medical Grp Physical and URG and is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Sentara Medical Grp Physical and URG
Sentara Medical Grp Physical and URG850 Kempsville Rd, Norfolk, VA 23502 Existing Patients: (757) 261-5910
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Bethesda Naval Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Bethesda Naval Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
I had a great experience with Dr. Sullivan! He fixed my hand which had been bothering me for over a year all in one visit! He took time to look at my records and ask real questions about what was going on with me. I’m so glad that my PCP referred me to him. He was a great choice!
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital