New patients may call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment.
Dr. Neil Khilnani, MD
Dr. Neil Khilnani, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Khilnani completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Vein Treatment Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Khilnani is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Columbia-Presby Med Ctr|New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr|New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1987
- MT SINAI SCH OF MED OF NY UNIV, Medical School — 1986
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khilnani?
Dr Khilnani and his staff are amazing. He is very thorough and patient. I have seen him for vein treatment and I am so happy with the results. I highly recommend him.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Neil Khilnani, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Khilnani's profile.
Dr. Khilnani frequently treats the following conditions: Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Pelvic Congestion Syndrome, and Spider Veins. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Khilnani's office is located at 2315 Broadway, New York, NY 10024. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Khilnani is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khilnani provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Neil Khilnani, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Neil Khilnani, MD holds board certifications in Diagnostic Radiology, Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology, and Phlebology.
Dr. Khilnani has over 36 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Neil Khilnani, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.