Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Neil Khilnani, MD
Dr. Neil Khilnani, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Khilnani completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Vein Treatment Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khilnani is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Columbia-Presby Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1987
- MT SINAI SCH OF MED OF NY UNIV, Medical School — 1986
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khilnani?
Dr Khilnani and his staff are amazing. He is very thorough and patient. I have seen him for vein treatment and I am so happy with the results. I highly recommend him.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khilnani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neil Khilnani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khilnani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khilnani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khilnani frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Pelvic Congestion Syndrome, and Spider Veins.
Dr. Khilnani's office is located at 2315 Broadway, New York, NY 10024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khilnani speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.