Call (813) 978-9700 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Neil Kumar, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Brandon, FL. He currently practices at Florida Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with South Bay Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Orthopaedic Institute
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumar?
Dr Kumar repaired my labrum and performed a biceps tenodesis in October 2020. Prior to the surgery, he explained all options and made me feel comfortable with the process. Surgery went as expected, and I was given full clearance 4 months post surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kumar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neil Kumar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kumar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kumar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kumar frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Kumar's office is located at 560 S Lakewood Dr Ste 101, Brandon, FL 33511. Find other locations and directions.
- South Bay Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital - South