Dr. Neil Okun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Okun's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Neil Okun, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Winter Haven, FL. Dr. Okun completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Eye Specialists of Mid-Florida, PA and is affiliated with Adventhealth Sebring. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Jewish Hosp-Wash U, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Okun?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Okun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Okun frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Drusen, and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Okun's office is located at 407 AVENUE K SE, Winter Haven, FL 33880. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Okun has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Sebring
- Winter Haven Hospital