Dr. Halin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neil Halin, DO is a interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Halin completed a residency at Metropolitan Hospital Central Division. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Metropolitan Hospital Central Division, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Cooper Hospital Center City, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center Radiology, CardioVascular Center800 Washington St # 299, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-3004
Pratt Radiology Associates
Pratt Radiology Associates750 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-3004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halin?
Dr. Halin successfully repaired a very complex vascular blockage known as Vena Cava Syndrome. The blockage caused severe swelling in my face and arms. He consulted other specialists during the procedure, and was extremely respectful of all consulting & support staff. Now I am able to return to work, swelling and pain-free. He is conscientious and considers the “whole patient, listing all options and +/- outcomes. Patients deserve that.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neil Halin, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Halin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Halin frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Halin's office is located at 800 Washington St # 299, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center