Dr. Neil Halin, DO is a interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Halin completed a residency at Metropolitan Hospital Central Division. He currently practices at Pratt Radiology Associates and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Pratt Radiology Associates
Pratt Radiology Associates750 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 (617) 636-3004
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center Radiology, CardioVascular Center800 Washington St # 299, Boston, MA 02111 (617) 636-3004
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Metropolitan Hospital Central Division, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Cooper Hospital Center City, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halin?
Dr. Halin successfully repaired a very complex vascular blockage known as Vena Cava Syndrome. The blockage caused severe swelling in my face and arms. He consulted other specialists during the procedure, and was extremely respectful of all consulting & support staff. Now I am able to return to work, swelling and pain-free. He is conscientious and considers the “whole patient, listing all options and +/- outcomes. Patients deserve that.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center