Dr. Grossman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neil Grossman, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Grossman completed a residency at University Of Maryland. He currently practices at NORTH ROOM H5-552 and is affiliated with Umass Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grossman is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- University Of Maryland, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Maryland, Residency Hospital
- University Of Maryland, Internship Hospital
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Room H5-552
University of Massachusetts Medical School - Internal Medicine Residency55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 856-4225
- 2 55 Lake Ave N # H5388, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 856-4225
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grossman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grossman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grossman frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Grossman's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Umass Memorial Medical Center