Dr. Goodman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neil Goodman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Saint Simons Island, GA. Dr. Goodman completed a residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pediatrics and is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goodman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center - Aurora, CO, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College of Ohio - Toledo, OH, Medical School
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pediatrics
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pediatrics7000 Wellness Way Ste 7230, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 Existing Patients: (912) 466-5840
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodman?
Great practice and Dr. Neil Goodman was very interactive with my child. Our family prefers a natural approach and we were looking for someone who would listen and work with us. We found it here, with Dr. Goodman.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neil Goodman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goodman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goodman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goodman frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Immunization Administration, and Fever.
Dr. Goodman's office is located at 7000 Wellness Way Ste 7230, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick