Dr. Neil Devejian, MD is a congenital cardiac surgery specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Devejian completed a residency at University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center. He currently practices at Albany Med Ctr Ped Crdthrc Sgy and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Devejian is board certified in Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
Albany Med Ctr Ped Crdthrc Sgy
Albany Office50 New Scotland Ave Fl 2, Albany, NY 12208 Existing Patients: (518) 262-8933
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Devejian?
My grandson was born with DILV. Dr. Devejian performed his first surgery. This man is the top notch expert in his field - and it's obvious! Calm, confident, empathetic, intelligent - Dr. Devejian exudes every trait you'd expect in a medical professional of the highest caliber. We owe you so much, Dr. Devejian! God bless you!
- Albany Medical Center Hospital