Dr. Neil Cohen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Neil Cohen, MD is a hematology specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Stamford Hosp. He currently practices at Hematology Oncology PC and is affiliated with White Plains Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Hematology.
- North Shore U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Mass, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Stamford Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Stamford Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1980
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology Oncology PC
Hematology Oncology PC1 Hospital Plz, Stamford, CT 06902 Existing Patients: (203) 276-2695
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Sistematic, patient, excellent doctor! Help, explain, inform! Full of understanding and emphatic!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 1 Hospital Plz, Stamford, CT 06902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cohen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- White Plains Hospital