Dr. Neil Clements, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Clements completed a residency at U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Tucson Pulmonology PC and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clements is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Tucson Pulmonology PC
Tucson Pulmonology PC6567 E Carondelet Dr Ste 215, Tucson, AZ 85710 (520) 722-1087
- U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clements?
My experience was ( is) fantastic. He saved my life, has never , ever made me. Feel like he didn't have time to explain what was happening to me , what procedures were to be done and why. He also gave my family the same consideration. We ( my family and I ) cannot thank him enough. We all appreciate his consideration of us . He is the most knowledgeable doctor and man that I have ever known.
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital