Call (843) 932-3370 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Neil Griffin, MD
Make an appointment(843) 932-3368
Dr. Neil Griffin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Myrtle Beach, SC. Dr. Griffin completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at Griffin Eye Center and is affiliated with Grand Strand Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Griffin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University Of Md Med Sys, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med School At Houston, Residency Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffin?
I have just completed having Dr Griffin and his entire team remove cataracts from both of my eyes. Due to COVID, the cataracts had progressed to the most severe stage and after Dr. Griffin operated, I had clear vision within hours. Dr. McCann and support staff did thorough pre and post op checks on each of my eyes. From Abbie the practice manager, to Debbie in reception and all of technical staff Griffin Eye Center provides a positive, seamless surgical experience! Have already recommended them to a dear friend. HIGHLY recommend!
- Grand Strand Medical Center
- Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neil Griffin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Griffin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Griffin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Griffin frequently treats Cataract, Cataract Removal Surgery, and Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy.
Dr. Griffin's office is located at 900 Medical Cir, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Griffin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.