Dr. Neil Desai, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Desai completed a residency at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology. He currently practices at UT SOUTHWESTERN MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Desai is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center Radiation Oncology2280 INWOOD RD, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8525
Univ Texas Radiation Oncology
University Hospital Radiation Oncology Clinic5801 Forest Park Rd Fl 2, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8525
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care N' Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Parkland Community Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Desai?
This is one great young doctor in my opinion. He is treating my metastatic prostate cancer and he is so good at communicating and telling you your options and explaining what the pros and cons of the treatment are. He is always available by email or even his personal cell should there be an urgent problem or a minor question!
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health And Hospital System
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital
- Zale Lipshy Pavilion – William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital