Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Agrawal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neil Agrawal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Agrawal completed a residency at University of Louisville Hospital. He currently practices at Oklahoma Heart Institute and is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital Cushing. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agrawal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- St Georges U, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Heart Institute1265 S Utica Ave Ste 300, Tulsa, OK 74104 Existing Patients: (918) 592-0999
Tahlequah Dialysis Center1373 E BOONE ST, Tahlequah, OK 74464 Existing Patients: (918) 229-1431
- 3 1023 E Cherry St Ste B, Cushing, OK 74023 Existing Patients: (918) 592-0999
- 4 2405 W Main St Ste B, Henryetta, OK 74437 Existing Patients: (918) 592-0999
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agrawal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Agrawal frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Agrawal's office is located at 1265 S Utica Ave Ste 300, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Agrawal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Hospital Cushing
- Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta
- Integris Grove Hospital