Dr. Neil Shepler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shepler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Neil Shepler, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kenosha, WI. Dr. Shepler completed a residency at St Catherines Hospital. He currently practices at UNITED HOSPITAL SYSTEM and is affiliated with Froedtert Kenosha Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Catherines Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St Catherines Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of North Dakota / Main Campus, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
United Hospital System
United Hospital System3400 MARKET LN, Kenosha, WI 53144 Existing Patients: (262) 551-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shepler?
I’ve seen him multiple times and he listens to issues, dumbs things down so it is easy to understand and has a good sense of humor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shepler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shepler frequently treats Obesity, Diabetes Type 2, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Shepler's office is located at 3400 MARKET LN, Kenosha, WI 53144. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shepler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Kenosha Hospital