Dr. Nehal Parikh, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Parikh completed a residency at State University of New York (New York). He currently practices at NBIMC - Valerie Fund Children's Center and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Parikh is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
NBIMC - Valerie Fund Children's Center
Valerie Fund Children's Center201 Lyons Ave Ste L-5, Newark, NJ 07112 Existing Patients: 973-891-2771
- State University of New York (New York), Residency Hospital
- Cinn Chldns Hosp Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- St U NY, Internship Hospital — 1999
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parikh?
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center