Dr. Nehal Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nehal Shah, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. She currently practices at VCU Medical Center Rheumatology and is affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Rheumatology.
- University of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Smt NHL municipal Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
VCU Medical Center Rheumatology
VCU Medical Center Rheumatology417 N 11th St Fl 4, Richmond, VA 23298 Existing Patients: (804) 828-9341
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 417 N 11th St Fl 4, Richmond, VA 23298. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center