Call (770) 459-0620 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Neha Kharod, MD
Make an Appointment(470) 781-7369
Dr. Neha Kharod, MD is a allergy specialist in Villa Rica, GA. Dr. Kharod completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. She currently practices at Center for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia - Villa Rica and is affiliated with Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kharod is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Center for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia - Villa Rica
Center for Allergy and Asthma of Georgia-Villa Rica690 Dallas Hwy Ste 101, Villa Rica, GA 30180 Existing Patients: (470) 781-7369
- SUNY Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kharod?
Wonderful experience and I really trust my Doctor and Nurses
- Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton
- Tanner Medical Center - Villa Rica
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kharod has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neha Kharod, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kharod's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kharod accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kharod frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Pollen Allergy, and Hives.
Dr. Kharod's office is located at 690 Dallas Hwy Ste 101, Villa Rica, GA 30180. Find other locations and directions.