Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Neha Nigam, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Nigam completed a residency at Medstar Health/Georgetown University Hospital. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Nigam is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Medstar Health/Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- HealthSpan Integrated Care
- Meridian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nigam?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nigam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nigam frequently treats Constipation, Abdominal Pain, and Diverticulitis, Intestinal.
Dr. Nigam's office is located at 259 E Erie St Fl 16, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Digestive Health Clinic259 E Erie St Fl 16, Chicago, IL 60611 Call