Dr. Karajgikar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neha Karajgikar, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in O Fallon, MO. Dr. Karajgikar completed a residency at Drexel University/Hahnemann Hospital. She currently practices at SSM Health and is affiliated with SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis. Dr. Karajgikar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Drexel University/Hahnemann Hospital, Residency Hospital
- ST. Georges University School of Medicine, Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karajgikar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neha Karajgikar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karajgikar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karajgikar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karajgikar frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Thyroid Disorders, and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring.
Dr. Karajgikar's office is located at 1101 Highway K, O Fallon, MO 63366. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karajgikar speaks Hindi, Marathi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles