Dr. Neha Chowdhary, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Chowdhary completed a residency at University of Kansas / School of Medicine. She currently practices at Steadman Hawkins Clinic-Shift and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chowdhary is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Steadman Hawkins Clinic-Shift
Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas-Patewood200 Patewood Dr Ste C100, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 454-7422
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chowdhary?
Very thorough provider, highly recommend!
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital