Dr. Bavikati has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neeta Bavikati, MD is a cardiology specialist in Frisco, TX. Dr. Bavikati completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital/Brown University School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Beacon Cardiology, Frisco, TX and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bavikati is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bavikati?
- University Of Texas Health Science Center Houston, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Rhode Island Hospital/Brown University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University of Texas, Austin, TX, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beacon Cardiology, Frisco, TX
Beacon Cardiology, Frisco, TX5757 Warren Pkwy Ste 208, Frisco, TX 75034 Existing Patients: (214) 556-5351
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neeta Bavikati, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bavikati's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bavikati accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bavikati frequently treats Shortness of Breath, Wheezing, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Bavikati's office is located at 5757 Warren Pkwy Ste 208, Frisco, TX 75034. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano