Dr. Denduluri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neelima Denduluri, MD is a oncology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Denduluri completed a residency at Georgetown Med School. She currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Georgetown Med School, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, Medical School — 1999
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Denduluri?
Dr Denduluri cares for her patients health and well being. She is thorough in her work, she asks questions and listens carefully. She explains conditions, options, alternative solutions and makes sure I understand the selection. Although she has a very busy schedule, she gives me enough time to provide feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neelima Denduluri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Denduluri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Denduluri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Denduluri frequently treats Breast Cancer, Anemia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Denduluri's office is located at 8503 Arlington Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Denduluri speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center