Dr. Neel Patel, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr. He currently practices at Minimally Invasive Center of Atlanta and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Thomas Jeff U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Washington Hosp Ctr/Georgetown U, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2004
- Medical College of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1999
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
My experience with Doctor Patel was excellent. He was very informative about my procedure.Very accommodating, His staff was fantastic they made me feel very comfortable .Costumer Service was fantastic .I've never had this type of experience with any doctor or staff before,I'm 48 years of age.I will recommend him to everyone I know that has issues with fibroids .I was treated like royalty,I'm healing very well .I am extremely satisfied with my outcome.
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta