Dr. Neala Hunter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hunter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Neala Hunter, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Hunter completed a residency at UC Irvine. She currently practices at Newport Heart Medical Group and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hunter is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- UC Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of California, Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of California, Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newport Heart Medical Group
Newport Beach Office415 Old Newport Blvd Ste 200, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Existing Patients: (949) 548-9611
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hunter?
Dr. Hunter is AMAZING! I love her! I have been her patient for several years and I am never disappointed with any doctor visit! She is very concerned about you as a patient and will give you a very thorough exam (thinking about several tests to run regarding any possible health challenges you could encounter with your symptoms). She is very friendly and does what it takes to improve your health! You will not be disappointed! She is #1 in my Book of Doctors!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hunter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hunter frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hunter's office is located at 415 Old Newport Blvd Ste 200, Newport Beach, CA 92663. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hunter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach