Dr. Neal Wilkinson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilkinson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Neal Wilkinson, MD is a general surgery specialist in Kalispell, MT. Dr. Wilkinson completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Logan Health Surgical Clinic and is affiliated with Logan Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilkinson is board certified in General Surgery.
- Roswell Park Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilkinson?
He was so willing to listen and help me understand. He is polite and caring. My surgery recovery was very fast.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilkinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilkinson frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Wilkinson's office is located at 1333 SURGICAL SERVICES WAY, Kalispell, MT 59901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilkinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Logan Health Medical Center
- The Healthcenter
Logan Health Surgical Clinic
Northwest Montana Surgical Associates1333 SURGICAL SERVICES WAY, Kalispell, MT 59901 (406) 751-5392