Dr. Neal Smith, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Woodbury, NY. Dr. Smith completed a residency at NYU Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Associates, LLP and is affiliated with Franklin Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Associates, LLP
Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Associates, LLP45 Crossways Park Dr W, Woodbury, NY 11797 Existing Patients: (516) 422-8080
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- NYU Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Northshore University, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr Smith saw my daughter and was very helpful with great bedside manner. What a delightful man!
- Franklin Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Plainview Hospital