Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sakima accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neal Sakima, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Sakima completed a residency at Francis Scott Key Med Ctr. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Sakima is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Francis Scott Key Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Baylor Coll Med Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Hospital600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-1677
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sakima?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sakima frequently treats Bile Duct Cancer and Gallbladder and Biliary Tract Cancer.
Dr. Sakima's office is located at 600 N WOLFE ST, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sakima has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.