Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Neal Perlmutter, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Perlmutter completed a residency at Oregon Health And Science University. He currently practices at Overlake Medical Center & Clinics and is affiliated with Central Washington Hospital & Clinics Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oregon Health And Science University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Oregon Health And Science University, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Oregon Health and Science University, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Altius Health Plans
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Community Health Group
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Gallagher Basset
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Heritage Provider Network
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health Services
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medicaid of Washington State
- Midwest Health Plan
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- ODS Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Preferred Health Plan, Inc.
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Champus
- Uniform Medical Plan
- USA Health Network
- Value Options
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
Overlake Clinics - Cardiology1135 116th Ave Ne Ste 600, Bellevue, WA 98004 Existing Patients: (425) 454-2656
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perlmutter?
My experience with Dr. Perlmutter has been Excellent! He's efficient, friendly and always answers all my questions. I don't at all understand the issues some have had, personally I think it's them, not him. He knows his job and that's what I see him for, if you need a cuddle ask your Mom, if you need an accurate diagnosis and someone to help you regain your health see an excellent doctor like Dr. Perlmutter. Personally, I want someone that can separate some of the emotion out of the experience and keep me calm by giving me straight facts and solutions. I want a confident, pragmatic doctor that steers me in the right direction so I can get and stay well. I don't need someone to tell me what I want to hear, but what I NEED to hear. I think far too many patients have unrealistic expectations of what the doctor is there for and what he/she is supposed to do for you. The patient has more responsibility for their health than the doctor does and personal responsibility is lacking these days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Perlmutter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Perlmutter frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Perlmutter's office is located at 1135 116th Ave Ne Ste 600, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perlmutter speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Washington Hospital & Clinics Campus
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics