Dr. Neal Patel, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Rocky Point, NY. He currently practices at North Suffolk Cardiology and is affiliated with Mather Hospital - Main. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
North Suffolk Cardiology
Northsuffolk Cardiology- Stony Brook Medicine745 Route 25a Ste F, Rocky Point, NY 11778 Existing Patients: (631) 941-2000
North Suffolk Cardiology48 Route 25a Ste 108, Smithtown, NY 11787 Existing Patients: (631) 941-2000
North Suffolk Cardiology45 Research Way Ste 108, East Setauket, NY 11733 Existing Patients: (631) 941-2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Dr. Patel to family and friends. In fact, I would encourage anyone I know who needs a cardiologist to see Dr. Neal Patel. Aside from his medical knowledge, two of his finest attributes is that he listens to and respects his patients. His secretary, Melissa, is knowledgeable, respectfully and extremely efficient. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this doctor and his staff.
- Mather Hospital - Main
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Saint Charles Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital