Dr. Lakritz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neal Lakritz, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Lakritz completed a residency at Baystate Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiology and Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baystate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Baystate Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1982
- State University Of New York, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology and Internal Medicine100 Wason Ave Ste 230, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 788-6139
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lakritz?
Best doctor in Massachusetts by far. Dr. Lakritz listens, understands, and always makes sure your needs as his patient have been met. For years I avoided doctors because of the way they treated family members and myself but he completely restored my faith in the medical field. Both my Husband and oldest son see him and they adore him as well. Guarantee you will not meet another like him. I don't know who these negative reviews are referring to but it surely isn't the doctor Lakritz I see!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neal Lakritz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lakritz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lakritz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lakritz frequently treats Gout, Anemia, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Lakritz's office is located at 100 Wason Ave Ste 230, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center