Dr. Neal Lakritz, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Lakritz completed a residency at Baystate Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiology/Internl Medcn Assocs and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Cardiology/Internl Medcn Assocs
Cardiology and Internal Medicine222 Carew St, Springfield, MA 01104 (413) 781-1186
- Baystate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Baystate Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1982
- State University Of New York, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lakritz?
Best doctor in Massachusetts by far. Dr. Lakritz listens, understands, and always makes sure your needs as his patient have been met. For years I avoided doctors because of the way they treated family members and myself but he completely restored my faith in the medical field. Both my Husband and oldest son see him and they adore him as well. Guarantee you will not meet another like him. I don't know who these negative reviews are referring to but it surely isn't the doctor Lakritz I see!
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center