Click here to compare with other Podiatric Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Neal Kramer, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Allentown, PA. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at OAA Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Foot Surgery.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Penn State University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatric Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
I am well pleased with Dr. Kramer. He is very down to earth and very easy to talk to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Ankle Sprains and Strains, Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, and Achilles Tendinitis.
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 250 Cetronia Rd Fl 2, Allentown, PA 18104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kramer speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kramer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus
OAA Orthopaedic Specialists
Sachdev Orthopaedics LLC
Easton3735 Easton Nazareth Hwy Ste 302A, Easton, PA 18045 (610) 868-6353