Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mask accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neal Mask, MD is a pulmonologist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Mask completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Pulmonary Care Innovations Pllc and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mask is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mask?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mask frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease.
Dr. Mask's office is located at 2832 E 101st St, Tulsa, OK 74137. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mask has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital South
Pulmonary Care Innovations Pllc2832 E 101st St, Tulsa, OK 74137 (918) 771-4455