Dr. Naweed Majid, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Majid completed a residency at Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Naweed K Majid MD and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Majid is board certified in General Surgery.
- Deborah Heart Lung Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Michael Reese Hospital And Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Harlem Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Ill Ctrl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- King Edward Medical College, Medical School — 1967
- American College of Phlebology, Other Education
- American College Of Surgeons, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Majid?
Great experience with Dr. Majid, who took the time to explain my father's condition, and followed up with it (even when my father would forget!) He really seemed to care about my father as a person as well as a patient and it made a big difference in the care. Dr. Majid's location in downtown Ridgewood is a little hard to find, but the care and attention were worth it. The staff were pleasant and overall experience great.
- Saint Joseph's University Medical Center
- St. Mary’s General Hospital