Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Navyash Gupta, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at St Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at Cedars Sinai Medical Care Foundation Mohs Lab and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- St Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- St Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- St Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
Dr Gupta is the best! Very kind, listens and addressed all my concerns. I was nervous about my procedure but went in with full confidence after talking to him and was not let down in the least.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Navyash Gupta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gupta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gupta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Venous Insufficiency.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 99 N La Cienega Blvd Ste 202, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gupta speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital