Dr. Virk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Navneet Virk, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Carmichael, CA. She currently practices at Dignity Health Woodland Clinic and is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Virk is board certified in Hematology.
- MAHARSHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY ROHTAK / MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL RESEARCH AND EDUCATION, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Virk?
I hear a lot of reviews on here about doctor not listening to them. I Thought so too but she was.if you expect joking and laughter you won't get it.she's dealing with people's lives and very serious about it..thank you..
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Navneet Virk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Virk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Virk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Virk frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Virk's office is located at 6555 Coyle Ave Ste 301, Carmichael, CA 95608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Virk speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
Dignity Health Woodland Clinic
Physicians Skin and Weight Centers Inc576 N Sunrise Ave Ste 210, Roseville, CA 95661 (916) 746-7400