Dr. Reddy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Navin Reddy, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at Yale University. and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Reddy is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Yale University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of The West Indies / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Marquette University / College of Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4325 49th St Nw Ste 200cs, Washington, DC 20016 Existing Patients: (202) 525-5123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Dr. Reddy is a young, thoughtful and well informed physician now in private practice in the spring valley area of Washington DC. He listens to patients and takes copious notes. All while absorbing the intel. He draws on his many years of experience to recommend a treatment plan and explains carefully the process and procedures. Most importantly, he is available via email or text if anything arises that requires his feedback and attention. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Navin Reddy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddy frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Reddy's office is located at 4325 49th St Nw Ste 200cs, Washington, DC 20016. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The George Washington University Hospital