Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Navid Geula, DO
Dr. Navid Geula, DO is
- Pacific Hospital Long Beach, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Pacific Hospital Long Beach, Internship Hospital — 2007
- WESTERN U HLT SCI COL OSTEO MED OF THE PACIFIC, Medical School — 2006
- WESTERN UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 2006
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School — 2001
- 1997, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of California
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- SCAN Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geula?
All fine with the doctors, wish receptionists would smile at check in
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Navid Geula, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Geula's profile.
Dr. Geula in specializes in Family Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Geula's office is located at 19066 Magnolia St Huntington Beach, CA 92646. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Geula is able to speak Persian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Geula provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Navid Geula, DO is affiliated with Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center and Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.
Yes, Dr. Navid Geula, DO holds board certification in Family Practice/OMT.
Dr. Navid Geula, DO has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
Optum Primary and Specialty Care California
Optum19066 Magnolia St, Huntington Beach, CA 92646 (714) 722-9329