Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (860) 886-0023 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Naveen Sablani, MD
New Patient(844) 211-3793
Dr. Naveen Sablani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Norwich, CT. Dr. Sablani completed a residency at New York University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Windham Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sablani is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Lehigh Valley Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- New York University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sablani?
Pleasant experience. He seems very caring.
- Windham Hospital
- Backus Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sablani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Naveen Sablani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sablani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sablani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sablani frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Sablani's office is located at 111 Salem Turnpike Route 82 Ste 8, Norwich, CT 6360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sablani speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.