Dr. Rajpurohit has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Naveen Rajpurohit, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Rajpurohit completed a residency at University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine. He currently practices at Sanford Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with Pioneer Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rajpurohit is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sanford USD Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Cardiovascular Institute
Sanford Health1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (605) 312-2200
Karam K Pathan MD
Sanford Clinic Watertown Surgical Center901 4TH ST NW, Watertown, SD 57201 Existing Patients: (605) 886-8471
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rajpurohit?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rajpurohit accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rajpurohit frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Rajpurohit's office is located at 1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital
- Sanford Usd Medical Center